Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hard to live without Car..!

Been sent my car to the Perodua service center for the claim of re-painting, until today still havent ready for me. When i place a called to the claim executive Mr Dasuki, i asked him when can i get my car.> but he just answer me that my car is still havent doing any yet sofar, they still waiting for the approval from the insurance company to verify the case since mine is the Jenayah case, then the insurance migth taking some time to check with the police.

Urghh..!, been waiting from last Wednesday until today, almost 12 days been putted my car in the service center there, Haih.. relly inconvenience to live without car.
The claim person asked me to follow up again with him on next wednesday. Anyway, i do hope he can really settle my car in soonest lah..! God blessing..!

No comments: