Sunday, November 29, 2009

BrainStorm..!

Headache.. headache..., coming soon on 4th Dec will going to have a company Annual BBQ dinner. Its a kind of open air concept with some presentation during the party. The party will be gather with all different dishes of the stall right beside the swimming pool.

Well, this is my first time to join to my current company annual dinner, and its also my first time to have such a different open air concept of annual BBQ dinner.

It would be the top management being the judges to test the food in all different department food stall, and also every department will going to have a presentation with singing and dancing.

Well, my boss has chosen me again to perform for the team. OMG, me again..! This year our team theme is Shanghai Tan, is all chinese culture. But our stall has selected as a Carlberg corner, to serve beer to all the guests on that nite. Thus our GMS gals will going to dress up with all China gown Cheongsam and being as a Carlsberg gal to match with the theme.

While the judges coming in to test our food, then it is the time to me to present my guitar section. Im still brainstorm of what songs i going to play, and what song is the suitable to our theme during the judges eating in our corner. Sigh...again.. Sang Nao Jing oohhh..!

Tomorrow monday have to bring my guitar to office to show my colleague what songs is the best to play during that day. Hopefully this year we can present the best and we able to get some award on the presentation, we want to win..! Yeah..

No comments: