Sunday, November 22, 2009

My time with New Project

Time past fast, and i already working with "Giant" about 1 and 1/2 month. Even though it just a short period i been with this company, but i already involved in few project with Giant now.

New Store opened in Johore Nusa Bestari, and coming soon another store opening in Mesra Mall Terengganu, and next month to be open again in Port Klang supermartket store. Beside the new store open, my boss has planned to revamp 3 stores in the same time, it is the Plentong , Ulu Klang, and Kinrara Hyper store.

I never thought that i was so fast have to follow up with those new store project since i joined to this company just a very short time at this moment. Last time in Jasco i also had taken quite a long time then only do the new store. Its so horrible in Giant, almost every month is opening a new store within Malaysia.

I know my current company is the leading of Hyper market in Malaysia at the moment, and the company also wish to sustain the leading position in Malaysia until forever. Thats why they keep opening new store in everywhere to fight off to our competitors.
And i wish my current employment with Giant also can be stronger and stronger to sustain my position in the buying market as well...LOL :-)

No comments: