Sunday, August 15, 2010

An important letter from company.

Finally My trading director & my direct superior has signed and confirmed my probation on this Thursday. And currently is waiting for the HR issue me an official letter to say i am confirmed staff now.

Of course a confirmation is very important to an employee to work in a company. Some people would not really care whether they have get the confirmation by the superior or not, and they think the company would automatically confirm them when the probation is due.

Well, my company is allow me to enjoy all the benefit and remuneration even though i am under probation period. However, the bonus is not entitle to a probation staff. Thats why i am very concern to my confirmation once my probation period is over. Once i get confirmed, i would able to get the company annual bonus on next year.

Certain colleague will ask, once u sign the confirmation letter, do you get any increment of this? I can answered them =NO=, i am not getting any increment at this moment. I know some of the companies will increase the employee's basic during signing the confirmed letter.

Even though im not getting any increment at this moment, but i hope i can work harder to derive the next increment with higher percentatge. Oh ya, not only work harder to my job, i should reduce my mistake and careless on my work as well. Because lesser mistake will makes better works as well...