Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mistake..!

Urgh..!Today was really down... keep doing mistake on my task. Suppose to do it in well but i dont. I didnt did it completely and keep making mistake so much.fffff...kkk

Even though my direct boss didnt blame me or complaint me, but i felt so unreasonable to her on my mistake. She was very patient to check everything to my submission works, and waited me to amend my mistake until very late even though after the working hour.

I found myself recently didnt paying full attention and focusing completely on my works, everyday my mind is just like flying outside the degree of my works. Even my boss also asking me whether i having so many frustration things to myself, and everydays seems like keep thinking somethings in the office. Do I..?

I know this time boss didnt blame me, but if next time i might not be getting the same treating from her maybe. Definitely if the mistake keep repeating again and again, im sure others ppl also wont giving their patient again to such a person who keep making the mistake.

Tomorrow will having a short discussion with director, need to present my report to her, hoping tomorrow everything will be alrite..

No comments: