Sunday, February 27, 2011

Something pull my mood down

People are use to saying, we will have up and down in our life, there will no one will everyday can have wonderful things or being smooth for everyday in our life.

Ya, i agree with this saying.. but when the times longer in the office, task will getting higher. And the conflict is also start getting more and more. Many times when conflict happen to me, i am only can listen and i can't actually speaking loud or feedback too much of comment to ~them. All the while i am worrying about tearing both side face if i raising my voice back or commenting too much. Therefore, everytime i just swallow with myself to whatever i dislike.

Sometimes the conflict will really really pulled my mood down for the whole day or even a whole week, depends on the situation. I dont like this kind of feeling, having bad mood, made me can't even focusing to my own task after its happened to me. We have no choice because we are working for the company.

I am thinking very hard on searching any method to overcome this kind of issue and to reduce the conflict happen to my own for the comings. God blessing...!!

No comments: