Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Taipei Journey Jan 2011






My First time to step on the land of Taipei. Its been a 8 days 7 nites holiday journey to Taiwan. We have 6 days follow the tour, and 1 day is walked by ourselves to Taipei. Its was a cold season that we go in this January 2011.

I am so loving of this cold whether in Taiwan that we ever able to experience in Malaysia country. The Taiwanese people is all very kind and friendly towards traveller and also their Taiwanese customers. Taiwan is very famous of the Nite market in Taipei , Gao Xiong, and Tai Zhong.. which we can never experience in Malaysia also.

They have many popular gourmet and fashion in the nite market. Its made me spent all my NT notes to buy many things in Taiwan until my luggage overload. Have to paid extra charges to upgrade the air space.
We use to see people walking to the nite market by wearing short pant and casual T-shirt in Malaysia, nonetheless we will see all the Taiwanese is wearing the fashion like we going to Pavilion or mid valley to walk on the nite market in Taiwan.. This is the different that we can compare in between both country culture.

And from this Taiwan journey has leave me an exciting and fabulous memory together with my buddies. Until my heart was can't easily coming back to my home. Even though i had came back to home but everyday the mind is still recalling to those Taiwan event and the places that we go in the jourrney. This time was taken quite many photo from Taipei, but only choose certain best to upload in Blogger here.

Targeting returning to this beautiful Taipei on year 2012, hopefully the dreams will come true..!!

No comments: