Monday, May 26, 2003


Blue –U Make Me Wanna

You know you make me wanna …
You know you make me wanna…

Verse/1
To start it off I know you know me .
To come to think of it . it was only
last week . That I had a dream about
us . Ohh That’s why I’m here. I’m
writing this song. To tell the truth
you know I’ve been hurting all along.
Someway let me know, you want me
Girl.

*/ Everytime you see me what do
You see ? I feel like I’m a poor man
And you’re the queen. Oh ….baby
You’re the only thing that I really
need. And baby that’s why………

C/*
You make me wanna call you
In the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you
Till the morning light.
You make me wanna love
You make me wanna fall.
You make wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feelings that I just
can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my
mind.
You make me wanna love,
You make me wanna fall,
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

Verse/2
Well I know that these feelings won’t end
Now.They just get stronger if I see you
Again. Baby I’m tired of being friends.
I wanna know if you feel the same.
And could you tell me do u feel my pain?
Don’t leave me in doubt. >> */

Bridge/*
I’ll take you home real quick,
Sit you down on the couch.
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the
Lights out. Baby we can make sweet love .
Then we’ll take it nice and slow.
Gonna touch you like you’re never know
Before . We’re gonna e love all night.

No comments: