Friday, May 23, 2003

Ughh,, i was suffering my painful of
gastric today…..I Also don’t know
why????? And I have class today
from 8.30 to 4.30….Then, we have
a break time At 1pm until 2.30pm….
we all are feeling very hungry and we
don't have any place can go now .
Then my friend and I gotta go to
having Our lunch at outside….After
I had finished 1 Plate of “ Chicken Rice”
with black pepper chicken. And I felt
my tummy was very painful…..I think
is my *gastric*,Can’t get digest at the
movement * Then I can’t go anywhere
after finished my lunch now …/// I
suppose to go back to my college to
take my rest On the Sofa……..*Ahhh,*
,,,still didn’t get feeling Better now,,,
until I went back to my home….I still
have to suffering with my painful of
gastric At my Morale class study…
from 2.30pm to 4.30.

feelin-painful of gastric.

No comments: