Thursday, May 29, 2003

Hehe…I went for sport this morning.
Coz my friend have a friendly match
of football challenge ….in this morning.

I aim to the target ….[ Goal !!!!...........]
That is 2 goals I had strike in the target
today…hahhaha…..too my surprise, Coz
I’m had missed so many Chance in this
morning….but that is so lucky I can get
to strike for enemies for 2 goals eventually.
But the final result is 10—8 >my team also
had lost in this match. ….. :{ ///

Feelin- very tired


Ohhhh…!!!!! That is a football match of
Juventus VS Ac Milan yesterday night.//
But my favourite team of Juventus had
lost in this UEFA Cup yesterday night…..
Actually I’m the Fanz for the both of this
team. But I more support Juventus to win
in this Match Yesterday 1…….Aaaiihhhh…
that is 0 – 0 draw games… in full time..///
So, they gotta have the penalty kick to
determine which team is the final winner ?
....Ughh…the result of penalty kick is > 3-2 //
Ac Milan 3 goals and juventus just can get 2
goals…<..>/////

feelin- Depression

No comments: