Saturday, June 26, 2004

Today was headache when playing the football on the field, I also don’t know what happened to my head, I just only felt like a stone that hitting on my head , felt very painful and so dizzy. Luckily, K.sin drove me home . Maybe is the factor that my tummy empty . Coz when after I had had my breakfast at home, then it seen was reduced painful on my head now.

LOL/ the Tarc students that staying beside my house sudden came to ask for help from me. That was four girls came to ask me to lent them my printer. They said they want to plug in my printer to their computer. Oh, how can? They suppose to install my printer software first then only they can use for that, it may wasting a lot of time. Then, I just asked them to bring their diskette to me and I help them to print it out. I really never seen that where got the students just wait for the last minutes then only they willing to finish their coursework one. The girls was told me that they will have a test at 1pm. But when the girls was printing is at 12.45pm now. The girls was still typing and printing at that moment. Wow, how can? 1pm was over, I think is 1.10pm just only the girls willing to left. The girls was made me so curious, they having a test at 1pm, but after 1pm then only they started to go to college, so how can the girls take time to write their test? I don’t think so.

No comments: