Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Yesterday Sat& Sun was worked for the MV marketing credit card at One Utama. My job was just only help the senior to invite some customers to come to our counter. Ya! I’m just given some brochure to the customers who are owning the credit card at the moment. Then, I’m just trying to attract the customers that who are owning the credit card they can get to change for a RM100 of voucher by just have to showing us their credit card and bring along with the brochure that I gave them to the counter . The first day I worked, I was felt so tiring . Coz maybe I’m had long time didn’t work, and seldom stand for so many hours already. Then, the second day, I went to One U again, and I found that I’m not feel as tiring as the first day I worked. I had feel no more tiring at the second day now, I’m think I had use to stand for many hours already lahhhh@@
Feelin-* Tiring*

No comments: