Thursday, June 24, 2004

Yes! Finally had done all the coursework. Today we had passed up the last 2 coursework to the lecturer. One is Info System, and another one is microeconomic. Well, there was somethings unhappy happened to me this afternoon. Actually I’m suppose to print the coursework in the college this morning. But when I reached to the library, then I found that library will close in 2 days, then I cannot use the printer anymore now. Urghh.. (furious), “where can I print the coursework? Then I’m go to the reception counter to ask the councilor to let me use the printer in the office there. Of course, others councilor were so surprise that why do I’m use the printer over here to print my coursework. Then a lady came to ask me what’s happening with me. Then I’m answer her ^#$*/….. ]@Well, the girl was not so happy that I’m tried to use the printer over here. Anyway, all this had past already now, don’t want to think back of it again.

Feelin-*Moody*

No comments: