Monday, August 30, 2004

I'm trying to asked about the students council election result from Evelynn just now. Ohh now i can understand why are the Vinod can win the student council election already. He is actually get 190 plus of voted, and the C.I.M are got 23o plus of voted but they still have to divided it to 5 person of them. So each person is get around 40 plus only... And my group are only get 108 of voting from the students, then it still have to divided to 6 person, each person are get only 17 voted. Well, Vinod is our president now, then the Vice president, secretary, tressurer, and the lecturer&management, all this kind of position are belong to the C.I.M group member. Then our 6 person are only join to the committe members . I get to take charge of in organise for the activities to the CIB and the LCCI students. Guang and Cheng yee are same with me in this organiser. The other 3 person are take charge of the the activities to the diploma students. It was great, coz we not necessary to concern all the activities in the whole organiser, we just only have to do concern on our either CIB or C.I.M activities....now

No comments: