Tuesday, August 03, 2004

When i'm having my breakfast in this morning, i'm received a call from uncle Ng. Actually uncle Ng said to me yesterday that he will call me at 11am. But suddenly he call me at 10.30am. So, i'm hurry finished my breakfast and take a bath then went out to meet with uncle Ng. Actually the meeting is at 11.30am. But i had late of 5 mins when i reached there. After this, i rushed to another meeting again in Kojadi college. It is a students meeting. We will participate in a organisational committee. Today is the 1st day of meeting.And today we have to discuss some activities and arrange some activities. By the way, they are also had vote for me to be a marketing&promotional leader. That was 4 person come from different of college. And i 'm is the represent from Systematic college.

No comments: