Thursday, August 12, 2004

Well, just finished the Marketing law at morning. Mr Raymond is our lecturer. Wow his English is really so good. When he is teaching, his spoken is like the news broadcastor that brocasting the news in front of us..haha!! Today is the first class, so Mr Raymond are not teache us so many things in this morning. Mr Raymond is just explained to us some of the exam syllabus and discussed some past year question format with us this morning. Mr Raymond was asked me some question in the class just now. He asked me about the trader and the buyer in law of the agreement. Mr Raymond asked :"Harlo Leven, tell me what should the seller against to the buyer?" but my answering the question was wrong, then i tried again./ After this, one more question again from Mr Raymond:" alright! tell me what should the buyer against to the seller?" My answer:" the promise of the on time delivery"/ And the rest question i can't remember already... Coz Mr Raymond are keep on asked me so many of question..in the class just now.

No comments: