Friday, November 26, 2004

Back to my job position today

Well..well..well.. back to my job position today, already finished 4 subject of the 4th term exam on yesterday, then today suppose to back to my job position lahh.. Every week when I go back to SONY City Computer, manager or supervisor first will talk to me is “ Leven ahh!! Can u pls go and take one pail of the water and go to wipe the camera, camera lens, window, handy cam and the laptop?”. Well!! I’m only can answer “ Yes, I’m will going now”. I’m really duno what happen with that “mangali” doing cleaning job in the showroom? Everyday he come to the showroom and just cleaning for some area only, then the other just simply go through. Most of the times I’m still have to clean again on those area which is not so clean. //*sigh* I has not get any sale in this few days already, it almost have 2 weeks now, very ChamMM arhhh. Hopefully tomorrow can get the customer to buy some camera or laptop with me lahhh plss..plss

No comments: