Saturday, November 20, 2004

.:: EXAM FEVER ::.Hello people. I'm having my study break rite now. Only for one week. A 'holiday' where we, students are supposed to be studying. And not joli-katak keluar berjalan2 menikmati keseronokan untuk bercuti. Haihh. ..I've done only like 45% revision for the whole subjects. Sheeeshhh. Not fun. Not good. Bad mynn. Bad mynn. "Pegi study laa. Bukannye dok check email and update blog!" I'm soo sure that's what my mom would say to me if she sees me rite now. Iskk...I miss me mom! *sad*Okayh-laa. I think I'd better switch on my study mode rite now. S T U D Y!! No matter what happens. No matter if the television is showing my fav ' W Files'. Or even 8tv Quickie, where they have that super cute and bubbly Adam and Marion. And also even if my stomach is grumbling and craving for extra super delicious food. Cobaan... I am going to study and study and study tonite.Aite, later people.

No comments: