Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oh yeahh! 4 paper had taken, still have one more subject going to take on next Tuesday. That is the English subject, well ! all the complicated subject had been taken, but still worrying about the business law, coz i didn't did well for this law paper. *sigh*.. But today macroeconomic i think is quite ok..haha. there is 3 section on this macroeconomic paper. Section A , section b and section C. first i do the Section A, still ok ! when come to section B, we suppose to answered 2 question, but i only answered one question, coz the other question i'm not sure of the answer, so i'm just skip it and go to the section C. / Well, we also have to choose 2 question to answer, yes, i'm answered 2 question. I'm really can't believe that i had taken 1 hours and 45 minutes to answered for this 2 question.. then i look at my watch, WOww!! still have 10 minutes left, then i go back to section B and try my best to do it.., i tell myself, Leven ! quickly do it, i know u can. I still can remember a movie the main actor are always said a sentence, " if u think u can, u can" haha... so i just keep it on my mind, doing fast for the question 3 in section B within this 10 minutes ... Oh yeah... i really really can't believe i'm had finished this question just within the 10 minutes.. this is the first time i'm answered a question the fastest record in my life... haha!! don't be jealous on me ok...

No comments: