Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hanging around the college

i'm sitting in the computer labs in the college right now. I'm just finished the International Marketing class early today, and then got no other place to go now, so i just hanging around the college's computer lab. Well, i'm actually also duno what can i do over here, ermm... i'm checked all my e-mail box, but there was just a few of the letter in my mail box only. After checked all the mail, i'm then go through the friendster.com . Coz i'm been long time didn't open to this website already. Ohh ya! my college are doing for the new student council election recently, so i'm been given a job to design the flyer and the poster for this event. There was 2 ideas i design for the poster and then plus one of the information detail for the flyer. I've been do it twice for this poster already. Coz the first ideas was banded by my president, and then i have to change and modify the poster, and finally they accepted my work now. Ermm, there is still have some mistake on the date placing, i will go back home to change for it, and then the poster will be out on tomorrow. I'm actually still thinking of will that poster create the awareness from the Systematic students to join for the 2005/2006 students councilor later? i wondering ...

No comments: