Friday, July 01, 2005

Higher target for July

Last month David was set the profit target to me about RM6000 and want me to hitz the target. Well, I’m was hitz over the target to get the RM6200++ for the profit. However, David said it wasn’t very well, coz he want me to hitz as much as possible. Thus, David was set the higher target to me on this month about RM7000. Wow, it really really a tough challenges for me lehh.. Coz I’m just a part timer, and he expect me to hitz over the target to RM7000 on this month…/ There was a secret that David told me, he said if I can hitz over the target around Six thousands plus to Seven thousands, then he will suggest to Michael ( bos) to increase my salary from RM5 perhour to RM 6.50 perhour. Well, its actually quite a good offer to me also. Anyway, I will try my very best to hitz over the target as much as possible to get the increase on my salary. ( God Bless You Leven.) I will always remember a proverb that people use to said : “IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN !!” I hope so.

No comments: