Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Exam finished

Today is the last day for the June exam. When I going to the college in the morning, the Lrt were suddenly having some problem. There was all the train had gone to the KL, so there was not enough train to go out to KL at that moment. It was caused me late to attend to my exam at 9am. When I reached to the college was already 9.10am. I quickly go into the classroom and find my place to sit down to do for my exam. Well ! when I open the question and see, I was just stared at the question paper only. Coz it wasn’t easy on this paper. I also wasn’t doing well on this paper. And now I still worrying about it…When after the exam, some of us are went to the cinema at KLCC. we are actually decided to watch the Initial-D, but it was full booked on that day, thus we change to watch the “ War Of World”. Tom Cruise is the main actor on this movie. But it wasn’t very interesting to watch this movie. ERmm… how to say lehh!! The beginning is quite bored actually, when comes to the middle part, it was quite amazing, but when comes to the end it was just a very simple ending only. I don’t know how you guys think of this movie , hehe!!

Feelin- Gloomy

No comments: