Thursday, June 02, 2005

Meeting with Michael

Today I’m actually suppose to take off . But Yesterday David suddenly told us that today Michael (Bos) wants to have a meeting with us at 8pm. I had no choice, so I decided come to work in the morning, then I can straight away go for meeting at night. If I don’t have come to work in this morning, I’m still have to attend to this meeting. Coz this meeting is very important, so all of us are compulsory to attend today. Well, our showroom will be close at 9pm normally, due to the meeting we have to close it earlier at 8pm. When the time comes to 8.45pm, suddenly the customer that came yesterday and was dropped by to our showroom again at that moment. He brought along his son together to my showroom. That customer is come from India, he decided to buy a laptop from me. However, he was went to the down stair other SONY Centre which is name ( EP) company, they gave the customer with very low price for the laptop. Oh !! they gotta hell. How can they just give the price to the customer with cost to cost sell? I’m really don’t understand why!! I can’t believe that they give the price that only with the profit margin of RM 25 plus for one laptop sold. Wow…I really really don’t know how can they survive? I can’t imagine that if one laptop they just going to earn just RM25 plus, then how many of the laptop they have to sell to hit the target? I just told the customer, he can buy from there, I will not going to do this business. I only can give him with the price that I will at least earn RM130. He said no, Alright! I try to offer an optical mouse to him, and I said that the optical mouse selling with RM159 in the market now. And the Sony Website there also state the selling price with RM159 for one optical mouse. But actually my cost is RM 23 only mahh… haha!! Finally the customer was bought from me, coz he said he will get more value to buy from me than to buy at EP… I’m quite happy also, coz he trusted me. But this business is not that easy so. Coz he buy the laptop with RM6360, was used 4 card to swipe for this laptop. Aiyor… its caused me late to attend the meeting at 8pm. When we close the shop was already 8.55pm. So, all of us are rushed to the next building in a hurry. Michael and David was waiting for so long over there already. Well!! Today’s meeting, we were talked about the profit in recent month. Michael asked for do we have any suggestion that how to make the profit increase from 6% to 8%. Michael said if we all can hitz the target with RM66000 in this JUNE, then he willing to take out RM1000 for the incentive to us. And our commission will be increase some more also. Yeahh!! This is the only news that I would like to listen. After the meeting, Michael ( Bos) buy us for a supper at a Chinese Kopi Tiam restaurant. So when we eating, Michael were keep on asking us is there any else suggestion that we can make the profit increase again. Haha, I’m definitely didn’t going to talk so much with Michael, I’m just concern on my eating only. Coz I’m really really very hungry at that moment. I’m just let the other person who sitting there to give their idea to Michael. After the supper, David just send us to the KL Central’s Putra LRT and I just took the Lrt back home with Jason.

Feelin- Tiring

No comments: