Friday, June 10, 2005

Computer Fair

Today are the first day of the Computer fair started at PWTC. Well, this time my company are also do for the NEC notebook in this computer fair, Sony are didn’t comes in. ERm.. today was very few customers came to the computer fair, maybe today is the first day, hence there is not many people know about this fair. I think tomorrow will be better lahh.. Coz tomorrow is Saturday, many students are no school, and the office is only open half day, so they maybe will come on tomorrow. Today I was only sold one unit of the NEC notebook. I hope that tomorrow will can sell 4 units of the NEC projector. Coz that is more profit margin to earn than to sell 10 units of NEC notebook. Today PWTC closed at 9pm. After we clear everything, we were went to had the supper with Michael (bos). We went to had the “Bak GuK Teh” at Chou Kit there. Hmm.. the taste was like normal only, not that so special with others. But the price was quite expensive so. After we finished the supper, Michael(Bos) was sent me and Jason back to home. Wow, this is the First time that Michael fetch me home. Well !! I’m felt so surprise and got a little bit pressure that I was sitting beside him.

No comments: