Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Upset news

There was a very upset news on today. That is my group’s presentation performance wasn’t very good today. Ms Sumi said that our contain are most concern on the company things only but didn’t touch more about the marketing research for the company. And then, we get very low mark on this presentation. When I heard this news from Ms Sumi, I’m felt very upset at that moment. Coz I had spent so many days, so many time to do the FLASH for the presentation but the result is not that I want. I’m really really very upset lahhh!!! Last time I presented the Sony company and I was the second best in the class. I never think that this time I changed the partner and the result is not that good so. * Sigh* This time I joined with a very potential friend to do this coursework but the result wasn’t better .These presentation will carry 25% for the exam mark. My group have 5 member, and we had chosen the company of Caterpillar for this coursework topic. Caterpillar is a construction business, it is a very famous construction company in world wide. Thus, my friend ( group leader) are decided to do this company, but all of us are actually are not really familiar with this company business also, because of the group leader have a lot of confident on doing this company, so all of us are agreed with him. However, the information that he collected was not related with the topic. All the things that we done had gone now….!!

Feelin- Sad

No comments: