Thursday, June 16, 2005

Prom Night Cancel

I went to the student council meeting today. And I heard a bad news from Mr Lonnie in this meeting. There is the Systematic Prom night will going to cancel. This is due to the ticket was no response, until today we only had sold 6 to 7 tickets, and then the date is coming soon. Mr Lonnie are worrying about the ticket will not able to sell to 200 people within this 3 weeks time, so he decided to cancel this prom event. Ohh!! I’m so sad when I heard this prom event will going to cancel, I really don’t know how to tell my friends about this, coz already have many friends are thinking want to go for this event, but now I going to let them know this prom night will be cancel , I think they will so surprise lahh!! I really really don’t know how to face to them now.

Feelin- Upset & frustrating

No comments: