Monday, June 13, 2005

LAst day In ICTS fair

Today is the last day of the ICTS computer fair in PWTC. Today’s sales was quite ok only, not so good. Coz today we had only sold 9 units of the NEC notebook. But there is 3 customers which had paid the deposit and will come to collect the notebook on tomorrow. Coz all of this customers are want to go for the easy payment but there are have to adjust their amount in their account then only they can swipe the card to go for the easy payment. And one of my customer was paid RM100 and he said he will come to collect on next month. OMG !! I’m so surprise, why are he must wait until next month then only come to collect the notebook? I’m really don’t understand what happening with him. But I also didn’t ask why. I’m just let him know that we hopefully he can come to collect his notebook as soon as possible. Coz we don’t want to keep the stock for so long in the store room. Oh ya, today my sales is only 3 units of the NEC notebook. The top sales person in this 3 days is go to Azlan. Coz he had sold 8 units of the NEC notebook in this 3 days ICTS fair. While I’m the second, I had sold 5 units of the NEC notebook. Haha.. its actually quite bad also. But then all this 5 units of the notebook sold are getting quite a lot of profit margin to compare with the past Pc fair. I sold 6 units in the past Pc fair also can’t get so much of the margin. Azlan is the only one person who are doing for the admins in HQ. And the rest of us are the actual sales person in the showroom. But Azlan’s sales was the best around all of the sales guys in this ICTS fair. I’m very proud of him lahhh.. He talked to the customer was so relaxing, then he can closed quite a lot of sales. But this time, the rest of us talked so much with the customers, and just only a few of customer are really comes back to buy from us. * Sigh*…its really really upset lahh me. Michael said next week our company will have another fair at Mid Valley to sell the Sony Vaio notebook and the Cybershot digital camera, but they haven’t confirm yet.

Feelin- Down

No comments: