Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sick Period

Getting one day throat ache , and 3 days flu. Started from last Thursday to Sunday. And then I was just felling bad on that 3 days. All of my coursework had delayed till yesterday then only can continue to do it. I has to work hard within this few days now, coz I’ve been wasted 4 days due to sick and can’t do any research for my coursework on last 4 days. International marketing coursework was set the due date on 9th of August, and all the students are have to submit the coursework on time. Currently, there is 3 subject of the coursework we are doing now. And all these 3 coursework also have to submit to the lecturer on next month. Wahh!! It seens a torture to us actually. I have to work for part time, have to prepare for the exam coming, and have to finish the 3 coursework within one month. Its really really a stress for me lahh!!

Feelin- Stress

No comments: