Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jun Wei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN WEI
Well, today is Jun Wei’s birthday, and I’m just came back from his birthday party just now. His family are did a birthday party to him to celebrate for his 21st years old birthday at his house. There is so many people were attend to his birthday party. He was invited his college classmate, secondary school classmate, and the primary school classmate. Well !! I’m his primary school classmate. Haha!! I’m actually are didn’t see him for long time already, and he also never call me out for drink. But today his birthday party I never think that he will invite me to attend to his birthday party. I and Wai San was leave a little bit earlier, coz we still have to work on tomorrow. So we have to sleep earlier also/

No comments: