Sunday, January 15, 2006

My 21st Years Old Birthday

I’m just came back from Pandan Indah just now. And now the time is already 01: 50am in the midnight. 15 Jan is my birthday, and tonight I celebrated my 21st years old birthday with my college friends at “ Coffee House” , the Cantonese is call “ Ka feh Gun” . This Café house is in the Pandan Indah. We actually been there one time before on the day we had finished our Systematic prom night. I felt that the environment here is very nice when the first time I goes here, and the drink of these Café are also quite many choices ..haha!! Last time we went there is around 02:00 am , and there is very few people are sitting there. It is because that time is nearly to closes business hour already. However ,there is so many people are having their drink over here when we came to this Café at around 10.45pm today. There is almost 10 person of my friends was celebrated with me in my 21st years old birthday. I’m feeling so happy that all guys are keep wishing me Happy Birthday and Happy birthday ,again and again..and nothing else to say…haha!! And then myself is also keep replying them with “ Thanks you and Thank You so much to u guys” It made myself can’t help my laughing also, well I’m attempted to control myself don’t let them see me laughing in front of them. // @@Ermm…what else to post now!!.. Oh yeahh…!! I had received 2 present from all these best friends. 2 of these present is a T-shirt. One is buy from SEED and another one is buy from ESPRIT shop. This 2 brand also known as the expensive brand haha!! Well, both theses T-shirt that they bought to me, I really like it so much. Especially the clothe buy from SEED 1. Today I had received 2 new clothes already, so I think I don’t need to buy anymore of new clothes for CNY already. Hehe!!>>>

Feelin- Excited

No comments: