Tuesday, September 12, 2006

2 More Coursework Rushing Currently

Finally we had submitted 3 coursework currently. And then we still have 2 more coursework will have to submit soon. Well, I had finished my fourth coursework of IBM subject and submitted to my module tutor Mr Pillay for checking now, to see whether got any mistake on that or not. And then most probably will get it back from Mr Pillay by tomorrow. Hopefully everything is right on my IBM coursework, if there is nothing wrong to my IBM coursework, then I could take my time to rush for my final coursework “ Post Modern Marketing” soon. Coz this coursework is quite complicated and quite difficult to every one of us. It is because this subject don’t have the reference book for us as a guideline on the coursework now. Thus, it is essential for us to take time to find the journals, or magazines, or even from others subject of reference books for doing this coursework. It is not that easy for us also. * Sigh*..!! It been almost one and a half month to us suffering for this 5 subjects of coursework. It was really really really so tiring to everyone of us now. Luckily, this Friday we will have a college prom night at Equatorial hotel at 7pm. It could allow us to relax our mind there on that night. I wish that we could have a lot of fun and joys on that night with the lecturers and other friends in the ballroom on that night. Hehe…!!

Feelin- Tiring & Frustrating

No comments: