Sunday, September 03, 2006

Result was Out !!

Well, my first sem's result was out already..i checked it on the internet on last Friday night. When i look at the result, i was so shocked because my result wasn't good enough. All my 5 subject was pass, but it is just pass only, not that higher grade for my this time exam. it was so sad to me. My NED was only grade 8, My SMP 1 was only grade 6, my sales management was only grade nine, and my MIMM was only grade 8 too, the last is my SMC was also grade 8. It was only one subject get the second lower class, and the rest of four subject was get the third class. I'm quite worry that my result was so bad now, when i graduate my whole course in UAD, whether i can have the qualify to fight with others job seekers or not...really really worrying now. ( Sigh )....!!! i tell myself now, i gotta catch up my self to do better for the second sem now. I have to performs the best for my coursework and the exam for my second semester even it necessary for me to sacrifice all my working time, my entertainment and blah .. blahh..blahh, i gotta sacrifice it..coz no choice now/ ...Yes, Leven you can do it...Gambatehh...do ur best.. Go! Go! Go!...//

No comments: