Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ALL CourseWorK SuBmitted

Yesterday was submitted the last coursework to Ms Esther already, and now we have no more coursework to do already. There is one more of the IBM presentation are we doing at the moment. We actually have to present the topic that the question we answered to our IBM coursework. My gang and I was booked the time with Mr.Pillay on this Friday 9am to 10 am for the presentation. Mr.Pillay will have 2 weeks for all the students to present out this to the Mr. David Pollard. Every students will have 12 minutes for their presentation, so we have to adjust our time accurately and no over presented. I had prepared my power point for the presentation now, it just haven’t get ready for all my point to present for the David Pollard at the moment, I’m still practicing hardly at the moment.. * Urrrghh*.. still cannot remember all the point that I want to present out for Mr.Pollard. I’m keep reminding myself again and again, still cannot 100 % remember every point about my topic to be presents.

No comments: