Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Hour In Cafe Flam !

Today Jeffrey and KK was buy our team a beer in Cafe Flam. Actually the first suggestion to us was going to RedBox, but suddenlly changed to eat stimboat at telephone restaurant. However, there is no one are willing to go. Thus, eventually Danaus had convinced Jeffrey to buy us the beer in Cafe Flam in Sunway. Well, we was started from 7pm till 2am midnight. Quite many hours we were there. At the beginning, we are quite enjoy actually. Because there is not many people during the happy hours, hence we have enough space to enjoy& dancing. Nonetheless, when the time comes to the 12am, it was getting congested already. It was becoming too narrow to us at there. But the music are getting nicer & nicer on that time. Haha !! This is my 9th going clubbing. And this is also the most uncomfortable clubbing to me with my Superpages colleagues in Cafe Flam. I can't believe that most of my SuperPages colleagues are love to smoke. They are smoking quite frequently and they are keep on smoking with non-stop in the PUb there. I also smoke, i smoking with their second hand smoke in the pub there. I really cannot tahan already with them. They are never stop their cigarette in every minutes in the pub. I was felt not very comfortable with the atmosphere inside the pub. I really worried to myself, i scary that it will cause the lung cancer because of breathing so much second hand smoke.

feelin-Tiring

No comments: