Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Super Pages Terms Break

Recently we are having the term break for the sales team in Super Pages. It because of the 07/08 canvass are closing already now. And we are waiting for the next canvass of 08/09 launching on 26 June later. Hmm..!! I’m will be very free for this coming 3 weeks now, everyday go to the office got nothing to do, just go out for drink in the morning, and then come back for a while, and then go out again for lunch. After lunch, we are waiting for the 5.30pm. That is our life in the Super Pages in this 3 weeks time to waiting for the new canvass launching. Well, tomorrow I will be participant to the Oil & Gas Exhibition in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in the morning till evening, it is nice to me, at least I don’t need to just sit in the office everyday got nothing can do. If I go to the exhibition, I could receive the name card from the visitors and then I will have the opportunity to open my eyes to see how the oil & Gas industry doing their business in the market now.

No comments: