Thursday, June 21, 2007

@Unlucky Evening!@

Today was a bad experience happened to me in the evening. When I was finished my work and driving with my car going back home, suddenly my tyre was punctual on the highway. Oh Shit!! Why was it happen to me leh. It is often I saw the cars break down beside the highway, and the driver was standing beside the road and wait for the assistance coming. Unluckily this time was happened to me already. When I get down from the car, I straight away call to my brother for help. Because he has one experience before, so he is know how to change the tyre for me. However, when I was waiting at beside the road, there was a motorcycle going toward to my direction. And the uncle stop there, asked me do I need help? If he change the tyre for me, he will going to charge for RM20 of the service. But I tried to negotiate with him for RM15. Finally I was used RM15 to settle the bil for him. Wow, I was saw him is an very experience person, he was use only 5 minutes to changed the tyre for me just now. Well, tomorrow I still have to drop by to the workshop to buy a new tyre to spare.

Feelin-Moody

No comments: