Saturday, January 12, 2008

Feeling tired

Been few days didnt do blogging already, myself are feel really tiring during this few days for my employment. Since this week Monday, until Friday, everyday was just went to Klang Bukit Tinggi from Seri Petaling, and then from Bukit Tinggi drive all the way back to Wangsa Maju. Wah...so tired. Coz i have to find new customers in the new housing area in Bukit Tinggi, there are many new houses are doing renovation at the moment, thus my boss asked me to find those customers who are interested to install the alarm and CCTV to their new house in Bukit Tinggin there. Beside doing sales on that area, i still need to hang up the Banner around that housing area too. Its Really really tiring, sometime not only my physical are felt tiring, even my brain are also felt so headache because of too much of pressure around me. Been one week hanging round at Bukit Tinggi, but still have no result to me yet sofar. All the customers are still necessary to follow up again. God arhh God arh....help help me lah..., i wants open invoice lahh...God bless me...! Hopefully next week will be better lah...


feelin- Moody

No comments: