Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008..!

Happy 2008 new Year... and say good bye to 2007. Yesterday was the New Year Eve, but i just stay alone at home and watched DVD until the midnite only. Coz in Johor dont have friends, and i notice that johor here is rarely got ppl celebrate the festival or the Big Days one. Many johor ppl are use to sleep very early 1. THus, when the time about 10pm something, all houses will becoming very quiet already. WEll, today is the fourth day i living in Batu Pahat. Everything is still ok, but sometimes will still missing to KL city lahh. Duno why, been long time staying in KL, never going out station frequently, then now have to be stay in Johor Batu pahat for 2 weeks with alone, feeling quite uneasily. Anyway, have to adapt myself to be here loh... In Johor here, i online will becoming lesser. Coz my new batu pahat office is still havent install the streamyx yet sofar. Hence i have to come over to the Cyber Cafe which right behind my office there. I dont really love the environment in Cyber Cafe over here, its because too noisy inside. ANd its looking like Video Game Arcade. Sigh.!! no choice, it is the only one online place that i can go in batu pahat here. @ I miss KL.. miss my home...miss my KL friends...

No comments: