Sunday, December 30, 2007

Out Station to Batu Pahat..

Yesterday was arrived to Johore Batu pahat, this is the first time i came to Batu pahat. Well, it is a small city in johor. I came to Batu pahat this time is actually for employment necessary, thus i need to be here for few weeks. I not really can adapt the living style over here, because it is not like KL city, there is all old old shop lot, and the place is not looking very nice as in KL. I think myself is still prefer to stay in KL, because i been staying in KL since i born until today. Today is the second day i in Batu pahat, today is Sunday, hence i didnt start my working yet today. However, Eric are asked me to help him to cleaning the showroom and vacuum the dust in the in the office. Then i just went to help him from 12pm to 6pm now. After finished all the job in showroom, then i just take a little time come to Cyber Cafe to post a blog and checking my mail box over here. Now is the time to relax. Tomorrow i have to start my sales in Batu pahat area already. i still not sure whether i can remember all the street in Batu pahat or not, coz it is my first to Batu pahat, not really familiar with the street over here. @ No choice, it is the company want me to be here for my employment necessary, i have to force myself to adapt to the new environment here. I wish i could close as many sales within next week, then i can ask my boss to put me back to KL office soon. God bless u Leven, u can do it...! Gambateh...Go..go..go../!

No comments: