Wednesday, December 12, 2007

my Life starting in mileon

This few days in mileon are quite boring and nothing much to do. Everyday just read the brochure, and get the products training. In the morning, we had some tea at mamak, then go back to office. And then open computer and browsing internet. ANd then had our lunch, and then come back to office again, and study the catalogue again. This are all things we use to do within 2 weeks in mileon. Well, this coming Saturday will going to out station Johore Batu Pahat to handle some job with Eric & steven. This time going there will be staying around 2 to 3 weeks time then only can come back to KL again. This is the first time i going out station for my employment. I should force myself to adapt all this strange and new working environment in johore due to i never stay alone at out station for my previous 22 years before. My feeling are now happying, and also worrying... Because of i got the opportunity to go johore, the state which i never been before. However, i'm quite worrying i can't adapt myself to stay alone at outside without my family stay along with me. Hopefully, everything will be alright for me lahh...


feelin- Up & Down

No comments: