Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fever...!

Sick..sick...Sick..! Been getting illness for few days already. If i not mistaken since saturday morning, getting throat pain, then during the nite , getting fever together. Sunday morning, just went to surgery to bought a pack of fever pil, see whether if i had this medicine without seeing doctor can recover or not. However, still no any effection to me. Furthermore, Sunday is Steven's wedding at KLang, he told me no matter how ,i should attend also. Thus, i just brought my illness and drove from Wangsa Maju all the way to Klang just to attend to his wedding loh. But i didnt drink, and didnt eat so much over there on his wedding. I just eaten very little only. Well, after came back from steven wedding, i took my bath...and ready to sleep. Nonetheless, Mom came to touch my head, my hand, my chin, my leg, the whole body are so hot. Then she forced me to see doctor immediately. It was 2.30 mid nite, my brother drove his car and turning round the nearest area to get the 24 hrs clinic. I asked the doctor, is i getting the Denggi ? but the doctor say is my throat effection and causing me fever. The doctor was given me a MC for Monday, thats why i get one day leave on yesterday. Nevertheless, after i eaten so many medicine, almost finished all the pil already, but still not getting better now. Today go to the office is still not feeling well, cannot concentrate on my job today. Then when i after worked, came back to Wangsa Maju, and see the doctor again. This doctor is the doctor i use to see him when i getting problem normally. But unluckily he didnt open 24hrs, thus last Sunday cannot see him. The doctor was given me 4 pack of medicine again..Urghh...need to suffer again..

1 comment:

Pin said...

Get well soon. Nice convo pictures!