Monday, December 10, 2007

My Cousin's wedding

COngratulation to Kiara Wong and her husband Michael Lee. Today was my cousin sister Kiara Wong & her husband Michael Lee 's wedding nite. Their wedding was held in Equatorial Hotel Golden Phoenix restaurant. There wasn't very big, just around 20 to 25 tables in the hotel room only. Today was met with so many cousin brother and cousin sister that myself are havent seen them for very long time already. WEll, most of my aunties uncle and my cousins are still can remember me just now when they saw me around. Dont know why, each time i saw my aunties uncle, they are all keep changing and becoming older and older 1. Some of them i see their hair are becoming white and white already, but some still keep themselves very well, nothing much changes. At the same time, my cousins all are becoming smarter and prettier too haha.. Everytime when i saw them, they will definitely asking me the same question, that why am i never goes to visit them during the new year. Coz every year of CNY, my aunties uncle will gathering together in seremban 1. All were attend to this gathering, its only me and my family didnt go there. Thus, each time i saw them, they will normally asking me the same question on spot. In the mean, i also answer them the same answer that my father are not free and he is busying for his work every year only. Hence we didnt go for the CNY gathering every year. WEll, i think if i everytimes also giving them the same reason, it wouldn't be so nice, i should really take a year and goes to the seremban to join their gathering. Hmm..maybe the coming next year lah...

No comments: