Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas...! Jingle Bells...! n_n

Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell...Jingle all the way..Oh my fun, And its to run, one horse open slade...!@ Merry Christmasssszzz... This year's christmas eve wasn't very enjoy enough. Christmas eve just went to the ROad House restaurant with Siang, Kian Sin, Darry, CHong, and ah guan. Inside the Road house wasn't many people also, quite boring tonight. Well, still remember last year christmas, was went to " The Ship " restaurant with my Low Yat colleagues and my big boss at Sg Wang there. WE were had a big big dinner over there last year. Nonetheless, the fabulous time always will not last longer 1. Well, today was quite busy in the office from the morning till the night. My Big Boss Steven Tan was brought me and Bobby to Puchong Bandar Puteri, that area got many housing area which is very new, thus we were went there to get some survey and do a marketing report after we came back to the office. My recent job are quite challenging and very difficult now. I has force myself to tried out so many new things over here, watever i dislike to do from my previously, now i have to do it all over here. Nevertheless, quite enjoy my employment with my bos and my colleague when working together and suffering together with them. Hopefully can see my future in my current company for the coming days.

No comments: