Thursday, December 06, 2007

A st'pd things happened to my own

Everyone know that post later cheque should be bank in not earlier than a month before the date due. But i'm the only one who were so so so St'pd went to bank in the post later cheque one month earlier from the date wrote. I thought the bank will initially clear it when the date are due even if i bank in it earlier. Today had received a call from Pn. Zaini ( LBA tauke sou ), she asked me why am i went to bank in the post later cheque so early yesterday. The bank was called her, and both this cheque have to be void already, cannot use anymore. Haih.. Pn zaini actually opened 2 cheque for me, one is on 7 Dec 2007, and another one is on 8 Jan 2008. I was bank in to the bank straight away with both this cheque when i received from Pn.Zaini. I was unaware of this kind of rules in the bank. If i know that ealier, i wouldn't be doing such a st'pd things to my own one.


feelin-down

No comments: