Friday, January 04, 2008

One week in Batu Pahat

Been one week stayed in Johor Batu Pahat already, but my sales wasn't good enough, still zero. It is just around 5 to 6 customers is still follow up now. Next week i should go back to KL already, coz KL are not enough manpower, then company ask me to go back KL to fight for the sales there. Well, even though i not really like BP here, but duno why when i heard from my boss ask me to go back KL, my heart is just feeling weird, it is feeling like dont want to go back KL so early, coz i still in the Batu pahat mood here, and many customers i been met in batu pahat, and i have to follow up all of them until they sign with me. However no choice, i have to pass all the customers list to my Batu Pahat partner to follow up them in the coming weeeks when i back to KL. Hopefully in KL, my sales can be better lah... WOrrying...

No comments: