Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya..! Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
HQ will be close for 2 days for hari raya.
SS has just finished the Metro Prima department renovation on Sunday.
It was a really really tough and torture work to me for this 3 days renovation.

First day we being the helper to help the small appliances department to merchandise the display. We took the trolly go to the MMD to carry all the merchandise to the first floor. Second day is my department Visual start to merchandise the shelve. Well, the electric contractor wasn't did the job well to me for the renovation. From the begining i told them i want to put about 24x power point on the board 1 and board 2. However the contractor was just did about 16x power point to me only, they were left out 8x power point didnt does for me.

Urghh..! when they hand over to me, its about 10pm already. And the job also didnt doing good to me as well. Haih...! we cannot wait for them to redo the 8x power point to me again because the time is not allow me to wait for them you know, the nite is very late already. I still havent put any display unit on the shelve for display yet, after putted the display to the shelve, we still need to swtich on the power and connect all the LCDs with the DVD player by using the cables then only consider as perfect.

We hanged all the LCDs to the board and the shelve, the time is already 1am midnite, too late edy, thus i left all the connecting job until next day then only continue again. Suppose the next day we work at 12pm noon shift, however due to the job havent finish yet, hence i'm the only one who came earliest at 9.30am morning to link all the LCDswith the cabling.

Urghh..! my hands are feel pain and many wound because was injured during open the LCDs boxes and the screwing bracket to the LCDS.

Anyway, all the things has settled now, the mission also has consider completed lahh..! November still have one more ampang new store going to new opening and renovation & merchandise to be do before the store open.

No comments: