Sunday, October 05, 2008

Work .. work.. work..!

Hari Raya most of the malay staff are still in holiday now, thus management are keep pushing HQ staff go down to the stores as the helper to help the cashier or being a packer at the counter.

Suppose Friday and saturday is my holiday actually, friday suppose is replacement holiday for my last Sunday working while saturday is our ERD also. However, Nakata-san said the store cashier is not enough manpower, hence he want us to go down to the store to being helper.

I'm distributed to the Mid Valley store for friday and saturday, 10am to 7pm. Suppose management want me to be the cashier, but i didnt go for the cashier training, so i duno how to control the cashier machine, then they put me as the packer at the super market on the first day and dining department on the second day.

Hmm..! i found that working at the store side is quite different, i only faced with the customers, when the time to leave, then i allow to leave at sharp. Nonetheless compare with HQ, a lot of paper work, many suppliers need to meet with them.. after that have to finished all the marketing job and the documentation works until very late nite then only can leave the office. Feeling a little boring to my work already.. Anyone who can tell me whats can make me feel fresher to my work lehh..?

No comments: