Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where is the better Opportunity..!

i still have 12 days annual leave for this year, most of the colleagues has taken their leave since June until Sept, almost has clear off their annual leave already until today, however i was never taken my leave not even one day also. We allow to bring forward 5 days annual leave to next year 09. Then there will be 7 days leave left for me in this year.

Friday has taken one day leave, then now is still have 6 days more going to take within Oct until December. Haih..! the thing is even friday i was on leave, but the telephone is still keep ringing to me, suppliers was Nil delivery for the urgent ordering, EDS system appearings problem on the Jcard member price, Jcard day event area preparation and blah..blah..blah... EVen though friday is on leave, manager still called to me and asking me about the set up of the Jcard day event area and etc..%$#&^%*(.

I noticed that even though i taking the leave at home, but still working at home like i doing in the office as well. I cant use the office telephone, but to use my personal handphone to calling to the suppliers and the store to solve the problem with myself at home. Because all this things is handling and follow by myself one person only, there is no assistant to help me on those settlement also..

Really really getting bored to my current employment already, almost no life for me, no entertainment for me... no time for me... not freedom for me... unflexibility for me... and everyday are just working and sleep... working and sleep only... Nonetheless, even working with so hard for the company, but the salary are never increase to me, even bonus also just very very little only to me...

Petrol was increased so much but just decrease with little until today...somemore i was not entitle to the rebate from the government of RM 650 p.a , since i have to wait until next year January then only can go to take the rebate from the government sector. Well, the petrol is decreasing until RM 2.30 today, i think there is no more rebate for us anymore lah.. then Rugi lahh for me..

There is one things is so desperating to me at the moment..! You know what..?

Waiting for opportunity...WHere is the new opportunity to me?... i am searching for u... and waiting so desperating to you " Opportunity "...Come come..come..!


Feelin- desperating

No comments: