Sunday, September 13, 2009

A daily life for a turtle..!

Yesterday was received an sms from Ah Guan in the evening around 6pm. He asked me to go steambot together at kepong after work. I wish i could join, but due to my gastric is getting ache again in that moment, then i have no choice but to Said "NO" to him. I told him that i have something need to do in the nite, thus i cannot go. I didnt tell them that i getting gastric ache, because for sure they will asking me so many question when they hear from me telling them my problem.

During late nite around 11pm, after finished their steambot,then called me again for drink at island red cafe. When i received the msg, i really wish i could go again, but my gastric is seems to be getting worse during late nite. So, i had rejected them again. I tell them that i had slept already by using sms.

Haih, everyone is waiting for saturday nite to gathering for a drink in every week. This week i had suddenly missed it. Then need to wait to another friday or saturday to gather again.

Today morning after washed my car, then straight away drive with my car to 1U to meet an appointment. My appointment is doing at 2.30pm until 4.30pm, its quite long.
After finished my appointment, then take this opportunity to find something special as a present for a person who always saying me is a ninja turtle.

Yesterday was her birthday, i still owe her a gift, so today purposely take the chance go to shop around 1U after my meeting. Erm, i really duno what to buy for this birthday gal. Because i didnt know her well, duno what she like and what she dont like. Really headache...

I was took almost an hour to shop in the whole building to find a birthday gift. Finally i get to buy "that" for this birthday gal.

Ahsshh.. really have long long time didnt go to search for the birthday gift with my own. Everytime if someone birthday, is also one of the fren will buy the thing, and then come to collect the money from us only. This time need to find something for a person who is love to call me "Ninja turtle", i actually plan to buy her a turtle, and make her surprise, and then i also can call her turtle gal..LOL.!

Hope she will ok with the gift, and wish her Seng Rer Kuai Le again..!

No comments: