Sunday, September 06, 2009

Leisure day

Was a whole day stay at home this Sunday. Suppose Chew is calling me to go Matta Fair in the noon, but because of feel tiring today thats why i rejected him to go , but just stay at home for rest.

In the Morning, after fetch moms go to work, then come back to wash & shine my car. After that go out to do my car loan payment at the Public Bank ATM.

Every weekend & sunday i would just staying at home to online and watch TV only. As long as if brother call me to go for cinema, then only i will go out in the sunday. (Depends of situation & mood lahh )

Tomorrow will be back to the office again, back to my work station, back to the challeges life, back to see my boss punye face, back to my busiest hour again.

Hm.. many frens are always claim that they are so boring to go office again after the weekend. Because of they are enjoying their weekend, enjoying their relaxing life. Finished their two days relaxing hours, then need to go back to the busy life again on Monday.

Well, everytime when they groaming infront of me, but i always sitting quietly only. Inside my mind actually having the same thinking like them as well, but i dont like to expressed my feeling infront of frens, because i would think if i always blaming to my job, then i will make myself becomes more difficulty to face my work again in everyday later.

So, i use to tell myself not to recall my work, do not think of my job and do not think back of those frustrating things in my mind. Take it as sunny & easy only.
What do u think if u were me..?

No comments: